Grace Roofing and Construction: Your #1 Choice Winston Salem Metal Roofing Company
If you’re looking at installing metal roofing for your home, you’re not alone. According to recent reports, metal roofing in North America is set to cover over 32 million squares in 2023. For our readers who aren’t familiar with roofing terminology—and why should you be when you have us?—one square is 100 square feet.
What we’re saying is, metal roofing is going to be huge.
Right here in Winston Salem metal roofing is experiencing a sort-of renaissance in 2020—and it’s easy to see why.
Metal roofing is durable, energy-efficient, and almost chameleon-like in its wide array of color options—when done properly. The issue is that you need to find a Winston Salem metal roofing company with experience in handling, installing, and repairing metal roofing to a high standard.
For local homeowners, this doesn’t have to be an issue at all. If you’re looking for metal roof installation Winston Salem-wide, Grace Roofing And Construction have you covered.
Our local Winston Salem metal roofing experts offer a comprehensive metal roofing service, starting with your free Winston Salem metal roofing estimate.
Winston-Salem Standing Seam Metal Roofing Contractor
Serving The NC Piedmont Triad
From there, you’ve got access to everything you should expect of a premium professional metal roofing service:
- Metal roof repair Winston Salem – wide
- A full suite of services for standing seam metal roofing Winston Salem – wide
- A full suite of installation services Winston Salem – wide
- Responsive emergency service across our area
- CertainTeed certification for total peace of mind
- A+ BBB rating to give you confidence in our work
- 10-year workmanship warranty on metal roof installations
- Transparent, professional communication that keeps you in the loop on your investment
- Competitive pricing on all Winston Salem standing seam metal roofs
- Experienced in Standing Seam Metal Roof Systems (Hidden Fastener) And Corrugated Metal Roof Systems (Exposed Fastener)
- Quality metal panels in 29, 26, and 24 gauge thicknesses sourced from Central States in Mt. Airy, NC
- Metal panels come standard with an unmatched paint system and warranty from oxidation, rust, and fading for the life of your metal roof