Winston-Salem Metal Roofing Company
Metal roofing is trending across North Carolina in 2020—and we’re not at all surprised.
Metal roofing offers excellent energy efficiency, it is resilient, durable, and offers an amazing array of color options to suit the look and style of your home.
Metal roofing—both standing seam and corrugated metal—are some of the most labor-intensive, technically demanding roofing types on the market. They need a Winston-Salem roofing contractor with experience. As one of the more expensive roofing options available, it becomes doubly important that you get it done right the first time. We can help you with:
- Standing seam and corrugated metal roof repairs
- Standing seam and corrugated metal roof replacements
- Metal roof installations—including our 10-year workmanship warranty
- Free roofing estimates across Winston-Salem
- CertainTeed certification
- Strong, professional relationships with premium metal roofing suppliers and manufacturers
- Trust us to be your experts in handling, installing, and repairing metal roofing to the highest industry standards.
Winston-Salem Flat Roof Repair And Installation
Low slope roofing systems are an extremely durable option for commercial and residential properties. When they’re exposed to the unique weather conditions we experience here in the Piedmont Triad area, they withstand torrential rain, intense UV exposure, and extreme temperatures. Flat roofing can be an ideal option for businesses and homeowners wanting to future-proof their property.
Originally only used in industrial and commercial properties, flat roofing is gaining popularity in the residential sector. If you’ve got a new build in mind and are looking for a way to maximize on space, or to embrace the green roof trend, ask our people at Grace Roofing and Construction if flat roofing is a viable option for you.
Our Winston Salem roofing compaby team has extensive experience in the two most durable and effective flat roofing solutions for homeowners in High Point, NC and the greater Triad area:
EPDM Roofing Repairs And Installations
EPDM—Ethylene Propylene Diene-Terpolymer—roofing is a single-ply membrane that gets laid over your low slope roof. Essentially, it forms a ‘skin’ over your roof.
EPDM is most commonly available in black or white, and a variety of roll widths. The key benefits to EPDM roofing are:
- Low maintenance materials and minimal repair requirements
- EPDM roofing can last from 20 to 50 years, depending on its level of UV resistance
- EPDM products can withstand up to 300°F temperatures in some tests.
- Energy efficiency. EPDM is breathable, keeps your building cooler in summer, and reduces heating costs in winter.
- EPDM membranes are 100% recyclable. Only 1% of the materials used in installing and fastening EPDM membranes will end up in landfill.
TPO Roofing Repairs And Installations
TPO—Thermoplastic Polyolefin—roofing makes up over 30% of the commercial roofing market in 2020. Thanks to its economical pricing, energy efficiency, and resilience, it should continue to see major growth as we go forward.
TPO roofing is made up of a thermoplastic polyolefin base, a polyester fabric center (or scrim), and a top layer of thermoplastic polyolefin. If you pictured it as a rubber sandwich, you wouldn’t be far off.
Our clients choose TPO for their flat roofing when they need:
- A solution with an excellent fire rating
- Whilst not at EPDM roofing’s level, TPO roofing can last over 30 years.
- Energy efficiency. TPO reflects UV rays, meaning it reflects heat and lowers your summer cooling bill.
Winston-Salem Roof Replacement Professionals
Sadly, the day will come when maintenance and repairs are not enough to keep your roof performing at its peak.
When that day comes, we are here to see you through every step of the roof replacement process. Getting in touch with the experts in Winston-Salem roof replacement—that’s us!—means we can quickly and accurately help you develop a roof replacement plan that works.
When it comes to replacing your roof, we believe our clients priorities should be:
- Excellent energy efficiency to minimize ongoing energy costs
- Premium materials with manufacturer warranties that offer peace of mind
- Expert workmanship that uses the materials to the best advantage
- Reliable, friendly, and professional service that helps you to feel comfortable
- Competitive, fair pricing that gets results. Roof replacement need not be exorbitantly priced—in fact, we’ve got the average roof replacement costs
Grace Roofing and Construction can be on site for a roof replacement estimate within 24 hours—anywhere in Winston-Salem and the Piedmont Triad area.
And if your roof replacement needs come out of nowhere, our emergency response team can be with you fast—24 hours a day. Storm damage, water damage, anything that threatens your home…we can get it covered. As a local Winston Salem roofing company we promise to be there when you need us.
Reliable And Affordable Winston Salem Roofing Company
Free Shur-Flo Gutter Guards With Any New Roof Installation
When professionalism, expertise, and integrity matter to you, call us first. We take pride in the fact that we’re big enough to rise to the most challenging project, and small enough to get to know our clients.
For premium workmanship and a 10-year warranty to back it up, you can be confident when you partner with us. As one of the top roofing companies in Winston-Salem, we work hard for local businesses and homeowners.
From replacing metal roofing at your place to installing high quality flat roofing—we’ve always got you covered.
Winston Salem Roofing Contractor – Restoration Roofing Specialists Serving Winston-Salem NC Free Roof Repair Estimates
KING NC, TOBACCOVILLE NC ROOFERS, RURAL HALL NC, PILOT MOUNTAIN NC, PINNACLE NC, MT AIRY NC, ROOFING WINSTON SALEM NC, THOMASVILLE NC, WALNUT COVE, BELEWS CREEK, OAK RIDGE, HIGH POINT NC RESIDENTIAL ROOFING COMPANY, GERMANTON NC, DANBURY NC, BURLINGTON NC, KERNERSVILLE NC, LEXINGTON NC, CLEMMONS NC, BEST GREENSBORO ROOFING COMPANY, LEWISVILLE NC, MOCKSVILLE NC, MADISON NC, AND ANY OTHER NEIGHBORING PIEDMONT TRIAD CITIES.